- Hot search：
ISO 17949-2013 pdf free download
ISO 17949-2013 pdf free download.Impact test procedures for road vehicles Seating and positioning procedures for anthropomorphic test devices Procedure for the WoridSiD 50th percentile male sideimpact dummy in front outboard seating positions
Procedures d’essai de choc pour véhicules routiers — Procedures d’installation et de positionnement des dispositifs d’essais anthropomorphes — Procedure pour le mannequin WoridSiD, 5Oème percentile homme, de choc lateral pour positions de conducteur et passager avant droit.
6) Measure and mark an X position 20 mm rearward of the midpoint (MP + 20 mm).
7) Use the seat control that primarily moves the seat fore-aft to adjust the rearmost seat reference
point defined in 52(a) to the X position marked in step 6 (—0,1+2 mm) or, if not possible, to the first
X possible position rearward the marked position in step 6. lithe seat cannot be placed at exactly
20 mm rearward of the midpoint, select next closest available rearward setting.
NOTE For some vehicles, this final step may change the cushion pitch as established in step 3; this is acceptable.
8) Record the test seat position [for example, recording the position of the rearmost reference point defined in 5.2 (a)).
5.3.2 WS5O H-point determination
1) Using only the controls that move the seat fore-aft, return the test seat to the rearmost position to facilitate placement of the SAE H-point manikin.
2) Place the SAE H-point manikin in the seat and position the seat to the test position recorded Isee 5.3d(8)j.
3) Follow the procedure as described in SAE J 826 except that the length of the lower leg and thigh segments of the SAE H-point manikin shall be adjusted to the 50th percentile (418 mm) and 10th percentile (408 mm) positions, respectively.
4) Set the seat back angle to the angle specified by the manufacturer. lithe seat back design angle is not specified by the manufacturer, set the seat back angle to 23° (±1°) or as close to 23° as possible (as measured by the SAE H-point manikin).
5) Record the H-point X, Y, and Z coordinates.
6) The WS5O H-point is set 20 mm forward of SAE H-point manikin X coordinate; Y and Z coordinates of the WSSO H-point are not adjusted.
Procedure for the WS5O dummy placement
Using only the controls that move the seat fore-aft, move the test seat to the rearmost position to facilitate placement of the WS dummy.
2) Place the WS5O dummy in the seat such that the mid-sagittal plane is coincident with the centreline markings and the upper torso is resting against the seat back.
3) Apply a fore-aft and lateral rocking motion to settle the pelvis rearward in the seat.
— To ensure a repeatable and stable pelvis position, ensure that the pelvis is in contact with the seat cushion over the whole length.ISO 17949-2013 pdf free download.
All resources on this website are from the Internet. It is only for personal study and research. No one is allowed to use it for any commercial purpose. If you need, please buy the genuine standard. If there is any infringement of your copyright, please contact the webmaster in time, and I will correct it immediately.
- Maybe you like
- Latest Updates
- ISO 287-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 527-5-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 659-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 660-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 712-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 725-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 730-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 927-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 2041-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 3040-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 3506-2-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 3506-3-2009 pdf free download