- Hot search：
ISO 23002-4-2010 pdf free download
ISO 23002-4-2010 pdf free download.Information technology — MPEG video technologies — Part 4:
Video tool library
Technologies de I’m formation — Technologies vidóo MPEG — Partie 4: Bibliotheque d’outils video.
This part of ISO1IEC 23002 defines the description of the MPEG video tool library (VTL) based on the decoder description specified in ISO/IEC 23001-4. This tool library defines the specification of FUs, which are sufficient to build complete decoding solutions according to the following coding standards:
— ISOIIEC 14496-2 (MPEG-4 Simple Profile), and
— ISOIIEC 14496-10 (MPEG-4 AVC Constrained Baseline Profile).
The objective of ISO/IEC 230014 is to define the general framework principles, and this part of ISO/IEC 23002 defines the MPEG VTL that includes relevant tools (or FUs) from the existing MPEG coding standards. Each FU is defined in the form of a textual description, which can be found in 4.1. The input and output behavior follows the conventions described in Clause 5 (general-purpose FU5), Clause 6 (MPEG-4 FUs), and Clause 7 (MPEG-4 AVC FUs).
This part of ISO/IEC 23002 compliant implementations can be designed using any software or hardware language and components. The reference software for the textual specification of FUs Is written in RVC-CAL language of which a formal syntax is provided in ISO/IEC 23001-4, and which will be defined in Amendment 1 to ISO/IEC 230024.
2 Normative references
The following referenced documents are Indispensable for the application of this document. For dated references, only the edition cited applies. For undated references, the latest edition of the referenced document (including any amendments) apphes.
ISO/IEC 14496-2:2004, Information technology — Coding of audio-visual objects — Part 2: Visual
ISO/IEC 23001-4, Information technology — MPEG systems technologies — Part 4: Codec configuration
3 Terms and definitions
For the purposes of this document, the terms and definitions given in ISOIIEC 23001-4 apply.
4 FU description convention
4.1 FU interfaces
As shown in Table 1, each FU is described with the following elements:
• FU Name: Name to represent the functional unit in this specification. The name of the FU is normative and follows the naming convention described in Annex A.
• Description: Textual explanation to describe the functionality of the FU. The description must be concise. The precise normative behaviour of the algorithm (input/output, timing etc.) is specified by the the RVC-CAL reference code in Amendment 1.
• Profiles@Ievels supported: The profiles@level supported for this functional unit. It may append that a given range of values makes the FU behave for a given profile@level and another range of values makes the FU behave for another profile@level.
• Input: A token that is entering the FU through the designated input port. The token type refers to the token pool described in 4.3. The name field indicates the input port.
• Output: A token that Is coming out of the FU through the designated output port. The name’ field indicates the output pail.
• Parameter (optional): Parameters are optionally described to adjust the behavior of the FU. All the parameters must be specified with name, description and range.ISO 23002-4-2010 pdf free download.
All resources on this website are from the Internet. It is only for personal study and research. No one is allowed to use it for any commercial purpose. If you need, please buy the genuine standard. If there is any infringement of your copyright, please contact the webmaster in time, and I will correct it immediately.
- Maybe you like
- Latest Updates
- ISO 287-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 527-5-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 659-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 660-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 712-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 725-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 730-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 927-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 2041-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 3040-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 3506-2-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 3506-3-2009 pdf free download