- Hot search：
CSA 1.8B-2009 pdf free download
CSA 1.8B-2009 pdf free download.Gas Food Service Equipment.
4. Connecting fitting threads intended for pipe connections shall be taper pipe threads conforming to the Standard for Pipe Threads, General Purpose (Inch), ANSI/ASME B 1.20.1. The length to
shoulder shall not be less than shown in Table I, Minimum Acceptable Wall Thickness for Nonferrous Semi-Rigid Tubing.
5. Union seats shall not depend upon gaskets for gas tightness. Listed quick-disconnect devices are exempt from this provision.
6. Gas hose connectors shall withstand a pulling force without damage to the connector or shall be listed by a nationally recognized testing agency as propane hose assemblies with a maximum
working pressure of at least 1 350 psi (9.32 MPa).
Method of Test
Three new test samples, each 1 ft long (305 mm), shall be provided for a connector to be tested under this provision. The connecting fitting on each end of each sample is to be made up tightly with a corresponding companion part. Each sample shall be connected to a mechanical pulling means so both end flttings, fitting joints, and hose are subjected to the pulling force. The pulling force shall be 400 lb (1 .78 kN) for connectors having nominal inside diameters of in (15.9
mm) or less and 750 lb (3.34 kN) for larger connectors. The mechanical pulling means shall
extend the sample at a rate of ‘I, in per minute (0.21 mm/s) until the applicable force is reached and shall then maintain this force for 1 minute. Each connector shall not rupture or show other evidence of failure.
7 Gas hose connectors shall withstand a 1 750 psi (12.08 MPa) hydrostatic pressure without
rupture or permanent distortion or shall be listed by a nationally recognized testing agency as propane hose assemblies with a maximum working pressure of at least 350 psi (2.41 MPa).
Method of Test
The 3 test samples used for the test in paragraph 3 shall be used for a connector to be tested under this provision. Each sample is to be connected to a source of hydrostatic pressure which will provide a 1 750 psi (12.08 MPa) test pressure, and the outlet of the free end fitting is to be closed. A suitable pressure gage shall be installed in the pressure supply piping between a positive shutoff valve and the connector sample. Each sample shall contain a 1 750 psi (12.08 MPa) test pressure for 1 minute without rupturing or showing evidence of permanent distortion.
1.31 Open Top Grates
(Former 1.31.3, deleted. 1.31.4 through 1.31.6 become 1.31.3 through 1.31.5, unchanged.)CSA 1.8B-2009 pdf free download.
All resources on this website are from the Internet. It is only for personal study and research. No one is allowed to use it for any commercial purpose. If you need, please buy the genuine standard. If there is any infringement of your copyright, please contact the webmaster in time, and I will correct it immediately.
- Maybe you like
- Latest Updates
- ISO 287-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 527-5-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 659-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 660-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 712-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 725-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 730-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 927-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 2041-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 3040-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 3506-2-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 3506-3-2009 pdf free download