- Hot search：
AWS B2.3/B2.3M:2018 pdf free download
AWS B2.3/B2.3M:2018 pdf free download.Specification for Soldering Procedure and Performance Qualification.
4.2 Soldering Test Assemblies and Acceptance Criteria. Each soldering procedure shall he qualified by making one
or more test assemblies. These may he either standard soldered test assemblies, or when permitted by the Referencing
Document, workmanship soldered test assemblies. Standard test assemblies are illustrated in Figures C.l through C.4.
Typical workmanship soldered test assemblies are shown in Figure C.5.
4.2.1 Visual Examination. All soldered test assemblies shall he inspected by visual means prior to cutting for mechanical and macroetch specimens.
4.2.2 Acceptance Criteria for Visual Examination. The results of the visual examination shall meet the following requirements:
(1) Solder metal shall be present at all edges of a joint.
(2) No unmelted filler metal shall be present.
(3) No cracks shall he visible in the joint.
(4) No evidence of base metal melting shall be present.
4.2.3 Tension Test. The cutting plan for the blanks for the tension specimens from standard test asseniblies is shown in Figures C. 1 through C.4, except that the specimen for pipe and tube with an outside diameter of 3 in [76 mm] or less shall be in accordance with 220.127.116.11.
18.104.22.168 Tension specimens shall be prepared as shown in Figure C.9 for butt joints in plate.
22.214.171.124 Tension specimens shall be prepared as shown in Figure C. 10 for lap joints, spliced butt joints, and rabbet joints in plate. Specimens shall be tested with no restraining device to prevent distortion. Where a peel test with a flanged member is substituted for the macroetch test, as described in 4.2.5, the tension specimen shall he tested without removal of the flanges.
126.96.36.199 For pipe and tubes with an outside diameter greater than 3 in [76 mm], tension specimens as shown in Figure C.9 or C.l0, except for the curvature of the specimen transverse axis, shall he tested with no restraining device to prevent distortion during testing. AWS B2.3/B2.3M:2018 pdf free download.
All resources on this website are from the Internet. It is only for personal study and research. No one is allowed to use it for any commercial purpose. If you need, please buy the genuine standard. If there is any infringement of your copyright, please contact the webmaster in time, and I will correct it immediately.
- Maybe you like
- Latest Updates
- ISO 287-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 527-5-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 659-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 660-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 712-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 725-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 730-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 927-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 2041-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 3040-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 3506-2-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 3506-3-2009 pdf free download