- Hot search：
AWS B5.2:2018 pdf free download
AWS B5.2:2018 pdf free download.Specification for the Training, Qualification, and Company Certification of Welding Inspector Specialists and Welding Inspector Assistants.
In establishing a program. the employer shall state in the written practice (he specific functions to be carried ou by the inspectors. As a minimum, the items in Annex A that arc applicable to the company’s operations shall be incorporated into the written practice. The company methods for accomplishing each duty shall be dcfincd. The specific functions of the Welding Inspector Specialist and the Welding Inspector Assistant shall be defined in the written practice.
6. Education and Experience
6.1 The following are minimum requirements for each candidate for Welding Inspector Spccialist.
6.1.1 The candidate shall be a high school graduate or hold an approved general equivalency diploma.
18.104.22.168 As an alternative to the requirements in 6.1.1, the employer may accept additional years of experience in lieu of the education requirements.
6.1.2 l’hc candidate shall have no fewer than five years’ experience in an occupational (unction that has direct relationship to wcldntcnts being fabricated to a specihed code, other standard, or contract and shall be directly involved in one or more of the following functions:
(I ) Design. Preparaüon of plans and drawings for weldment construction.
(2) Prnduciiois. Planning and control of welding operations such as procedures. equipment, materials, or personnel involved in weldment fabrication.
(3) Consiruclian. Performance as a welder, finer, or other function in the fabrication or erection of weldments.
(4) bispeclion. Detection and measurement of weld discontinuities or veriticatioii of fabrication requirements.
(5) Repair. Repair of wcldmcnts.
22.214.171.124 As an alternative to the requirements in 6.1.2. the employer may substitute an equal number of years of post- high school education for required years of experience, provided the studies are directly related to the functions defined in
Post high school education is defined as any of the following:
(I ) Associate or higher degree in engineering. engineenng technology, physics, or sciences.
(2) Enginecringflechnical school courses successfully completed in a curriculum that can be applied to(1 ) above.AWS B5.2:2018 pdf free download.
All resources on this website are from the Internet. It is only for personal study and research. No one is allowed to use it for any commercial purpose. If you need, please buy the genuine standard. If there is any infringement of your copyright, please contact the webmaster in time, and I will correct it immediately.
- Maybe you like
- Latest Updates
- ISO 287-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 527-5-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 659-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 660-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 712-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 725-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 730-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 927-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 2041-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 3040-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 3506-2-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 3506-3-2009 pdf free download