- Hot search：
AWS D1.3/D1.3M:2018 pdf free download
AWS D1.3/D1.3M:2018 pdf free download.Structural Welding Code Sheet Steel.
separate plate. at least 1/2 in [13 mm] thick. A flare-bevel-groove weld I in [25 mm] long shall be deposited using the proper type and size of electrode and welding current. The test assembly is shown in Figure .3B.
(2) Flare-V-Groove Welds. Two test assemblies shall be prepared, welded, visually inspected, and tested as follows:
(a) Each lest assembly shall consist of’ two rectangular pieces of sheet steel, at least 2-1/2 in [65 mm] wide, and at least 3 in [75 mm] long, bent through 900 to an inside radius not exceeding 3i. where i is the thickness of the sheet steel, and fitted together to form a flare-V-groove weld joint.
(b) A flare-V-groove weld 1 in [25 mm] long shall be deposited using the proper type and size electrode and welding current. The test assembly is shown in Figure .3C.
(a) The welds shall be visuall,jnspected and shall meet the requirements of (lause . Part A.
(b) After cooling, the welded assembly shall be tested by bending the sheet back and torth. or by wedging a cold chisel between the pieces until the weld, or the sheet steel, fails (see Figure .3A, .3B. or .3C). Welded assemblies meeting either of the following conditions shill be deemed acceptable:
Li) Failure occu in the base metal. and no failure occurs in the weld metal, or
lii.] Failure occurs in the weld metal and the failure surface shows no visible porosity. slag or lack of fusion.
(c) The minimum weld size shall
.7.4.3 Qualification Ranges. Qualification for flare-bevel-groove welds shall qualify for flare-V-groove welds and vice versa, provided the same essential variables apply (see Figure .3D).
(1) Sheet steel to supporting member qualities for sheet steel to supporting structural member for a given position o’ welding and thickness of sheet steel.
(2) Sheet steel to sheet steel qualities for sheet steel to sheet steel, and also sheet steel to supporting structural member for a given position of welding and thickness of sheet steel.
Arc Spol Welds
Qualification Testing. A WPS is required for each single and double thickness of’ sheet steel to be arc spot welded to a supporting structural member in the flat position and within the essential variable limitations of 6.5.AWS D1.3/D1.3M:2018 pdf free download.
All resources on this website are from the Internet. It is only for personal study and research. No one is allowed to use it for any commercial purpose. If you need, please buy the genuine standard. If there is any infringement of your copyright, please contact the webmaster in time, and I will correct it immediately.
- Maybe you like
- Latest Updates
- ISO 287-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 527-5-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 659-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 660-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 712-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 725-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 730-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 927-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 2041-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 3040-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 3506-2-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 3506-3-2009 pdf free download