- Hot search：
AWS D14.4/D14.4M:2019 pdf free download
AWS D14.4/D14.4M:2019 pdf free download.Specification for the Desian of Welded Joints in Machinery and Equipment.
(1) When welded joints with Class I Inspection are designated, the entire length of the weld shall be radio- graphed.
(2) When welded joints with Class!! Inspection are designated, the location tested shall be a 6 in [150 mm] length of weld. The number of locations shall total 10% of the total length of the weld. When an evaluated location requires repair, two adjacent locations, one on each side, shall be tested also. If defects requiring repair are shown in either of these locations, the entire weld in that joint shall be tested.
18.104.22.168 When 100% radiography is specified, the entire length of weld in each designated joint shall be tested and evaluated in conformance to 8.2.4. 1 through 8.2.4..
22.214.171.124 When spot radiography is specified, the selection of the spots, the testing and evaluation shall he in conformance to 126.96.36.199 through 8.2.5..
8.2.4 Radiographic Testing.
188.8.131.52 For welded joints that are to be radiographed, the weld ripples or weld surface irregularities, inside and outside, shall be removed, where practical. by any suitable mechanical process to such a degree that the resulting radiographic contrast due to any irregularities cannot mask or be confused with the image of any indication.
184.108.40.206 The radiographic sensitivity shall be judged based on hole-type or wire image quality indicators (IQIs). (See ASTM El 025 and ASTM E747 [ISO 19232—5] for IQI design specifications). Radiographic technique and equipment shall provide sufficient sensitivity to clearly delineate the required IQIs and the essential holes or wires as described in 220.127.116.11 and Table , and shown in Figures through . Identifying numbers shall show clearly in the radiograph.
18.104.22.168 When weld reinforcement or backing or both, is not removed, or wire IQI alternate placement is not used, as shown in Figures through 5, shimming is required. The total thickness of steel between the IQI and the film shall be approximately equal to the average weld thickness measured through reinforcement and hacking. To ensure this, steel shims shall be placed under the IQI. The shims shall extend at least 1/8 in [3 mm] beyond three sides of tIie IQI.
22.214.171.124 To verify the radiographic technique employed, the following requirements shall be met:
(1) Hole-type IQIs or wire IQIs shall show clearly on each radiograph. The minimum number and their required locations shall be the following:AWS D14.4/D14.4M:2019 pdf free download.
All resources on this website are from the Internet. It is only for personal study and research. No one is allowed to use it for any commercial purpose. If you need, please buy the genuine standard. If there is any infringement of your copyright, please contact the webmaster in time, and I will correct it immediately.
- Maybe you like
- Latest Updates
- ISO 287-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 527-5-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 659-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 660-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 712-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 725-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 730-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 927-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 2041-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 3040-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 3506-2-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 3506-3-2009 pdf free download