- Hot search：
AWS D15.2/D15.2M:2013 pdf free download
AWS D15.2/D15.2M:2013 pdf free download.Recommended Practices for the Welding of Rails and Related Rail Components for Use by Rail Vehicles.
9.1.9 The performance qualification of a welder or welding operator shall be affected when one of the following conditions occurs:
(1) When he or she has not welded with a process during a period of six months or more, his or her qualifications for that process shall expire.
(2) Re-qualification as a result of(l) is permitted by having the welder or welding operator make one test weidment using the same process. If the test weidment meets the requirements of this specification, then all of the welder’s or welding operator’s previous qualifications for that process, for materials, thicknesses, product forms, and other variables are reinstated.
(3) When there is a specific reason to question his or her ability to make welds that meet the specification, the qualifications which support the welding he or she is doing shall be revoked. All other qualifications not questioned remain in effect.
(4) Requalitication as a result of (3) is permitted by having the welder or welding operator successfully complete performance qualification test(s) that support the qualification(s) questioned.
9.1.10 Completion of an acceptable procedure or performance qualification test shall qualify the welder or welding operator who welded the test weldment within the limits of performance qualification variables specified in 9.6.
9.1.11 Successful qualification using the test WPS shall also qualify an individual to weld with any other WPS using the same process and within the limits of performance variables in 9.6. Qualification as a welder does not qualify the individual as a welding operator or vice versa.
9.1.12 Welders qualified on a groove weld are also qualified to perform weld buildup of surfaces to replace or repair base material with similar composition weld metal.
9.2 Qualification by Standard Test for Austenitic Manganese Steel
9.2.1 Qualification requires completion of a standard test weldment in accordance with a qualified WPS, evaluation of the test weldment by the methods listed in Table 9. 1, and acceptance of the weldment in accordance with the criteria of 9.5.AWS D15.2/D15.2M:2013 pdf free download.
All resources on this website are from the Internet. It is only for personal study and research. No one is allowed to use it for any commercial purpose. If you need, please buy the genuine standard. If there is any infringement of your copyright, please contact the webmaster in time, and I will correct it immediately.
- Maybe you like
- Latest Updates
- ISO 287-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 527-5-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 659-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 660-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 712-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 725-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 730-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 927-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 2041-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 3040-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 3506-2-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 3506-3-2009 pdf free download