- Hot search：
AWS D18.3/D18.3M:2015 pdf free download
AWS D18.3/D18.3M:2015 pdf free download.Specification for Welding of Tanks, Vessels, and Other Equipment in Sanitary (Hygienic) Applications.
5.2.2 Forming equipment that makes contact with the workpiece surface, such as bending dies and rolls should be free of dirt, burrs, and other foreign materials that might become embedded in the workpiece surface,
5.2.3 Prior to welding. each side .f the weld joint should be cleaned and free of dirt, visible oxides, oil, and grease.
6. Visual Examination Requirements
6.1 Extent of Examination. Examination ot hoth pr nished and postflnished welds ma’ he required tor equipment approval
6.1.1 Welders and welding operators shall examine each weld they make and verify that the weld meets the criteria in
6.2 prior to any weld finishing. Supervisors or quality control/assurance rsonnel shall examine a representative portion of each welder’s and welding operator’s production to verify that the work is satisfactory.
6.1.2 Welds that require finishing shall also be examined in the finished condition in accordance with 6.3.
6.2 Prefinished Weld Visual Examination Acceptance Criteria
6.2.1 Weld Acceptance Criteria. The ftllowing provisions apply to the integrity of all welds prior to any postweld finishing operation and to welds specified in Annex A as WF-1. The weld quality shall meet the requirements shown in 220.127.116.11 through 6.2.1 .8. Equipment constructed to other codes or specifications shall also meet the acceptance criteria of those codes or specifications.
18.104.22.168 The weld shall be free of cracks.
22.214.171.124 Complete fusion shall exist between adjacent passes of weld metal and between weld metal and base metal.
126.96.36.199 All craters shall be filled to the full cross section of the weld.
188.8.131.52 Weld profiles shall he in accordance with Figures 2(A), (B). or (D) and shall meet the limits stated below. Typical unacceptable weld profiles are shown in Figures 2(C) and (E).
(1) For fillet welds in Surface Classification Zones I and 2. convexity or concavity in final fabricated form shall be minimized to the extent that no roduct or cleaning solution would be trapped after cleaning or that the efTectiveness of cleaning is compromised. Fillet weld profiles may be slightly convex, flat, or slightly concave in Surface ClassifIcation Zones 3 and 4.AWS D18.3/D18.3M:2015 pdf free download.
All resources on this website are from the Internet. It is only for personal study and research. No one is allowed to use it for any commercial purpose. If you need, please buy the genuine standard. If there is any infringement of your copyright, please contact the webmaster in time, and I will correct it immediately.
- Maybe you like
- Latest Updates
- ISO 287-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 527-5-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 659-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 660-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 712-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 725-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 730-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 927-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 2041-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 3040-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 3506-2-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 3506-3-2009 pdf free download