- Hot search：
CSA N299.3-2019 pdf free download
CSA N299.3-2019 pdf free download.Quality assurance program requirements for the supply of items and services for nuclear power plants, Category 3.
4.2 Customer’s responsibilities Customers shall
a) evaluate and select suppliers based on their ability to meet specified requirements by the time the work starts, which shall include an evaluation of
i) the QA manual (or for Category 4, QA program description) and associated documentation;
ii) the QA program implementation (for CSA N299 Category 1, 2, 3, or equivalent), including the supplier’s procurement process;
iii) the ability to provide a technically adequate and economical item or service;
iv) the ability to respect delivery dates;
v) other required locations, plan(s), and resources; and
vi) the supply performance history;
1) Evidence of conformance to this Standard by a recognized authority should be considered to fulfvll this responsibility.
2) The frequency of the supplier evaluations depends on the results of previous supplier monitoring activity, the effectiveness of Q4 programs, and the response received to requests for corrective action. This can be determined by evaluating QA program performance, item or service conformance, and the accuracy of records generated by the QA p.’agrams.
b) specify the following items:
i) the scope of and requirements for the work;
ii) the QA program standards and specifications the supplier is required to meet, as well as any specific ones to be included in subcontracts;
iii) the QA program standards and specifications that apply to customer-supplied items or services;
iv) traceability in accordance with Clause Ui;
v) the requirements of the AHJ that apply to the items or services;
vi) documentation to be delivered to the customer and retained by the supplier, as well as the applicable retention period; and
vii) experience applicable to the item or service (see Clause jj;
Note: Typically, these items are found in the tender and contract.
c) carry out surveillance and audits, when required, to ensure that the supplier and, where applicable. the subsupplier(s) are conforming to this Standard;
d) ensure that customer-supplied items or services comply with specified requirements, and that they are consistent with the quality requirements of the final items or services, or advise the supplier that nonconformances have been suitably dispositioned; and
Note: Items used for manufacturing or assembly purposes (e.g., fixtures, jigs) that are not being incorporated into the final item or service are not subject to the requirement in Item d).
e) evaluate the supplier’s QA program as it relates to items produced for inventory (stock) and resolve with the supplier, at the time of the initial evaluation, those standard requirements where document submittal is required before the start of the work.CSA N299.3-2019 pdf free download.
All resources on this website are from the Internet. It is only for personal study and research. No one is allowed to use it for any commercial purpose. If you need, please buy the genuine standard. If there is any infringement of your copyright, please contact the webmaster in time, and I will correct it immediately.
- Maybe you like
- Latest Updates
- ISO 287-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 527-5-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 659-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 660-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 712-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 725-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 730-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 927-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 2041-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 3040-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 3506-2-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 3506-3-2009 pdf free download