- Hot search：
IEC 60034-2-3-2020 pdf free download
IEC 60034-2-3-2020 pdf free download.Rotating electrical machines — Part 2-3: Specific test methods for determining losses and efficiency of converter-fed AC motors
Machines électriques tournantes — Partie 2-3: Méth odes d’essai spécifiques pour Ia determination des pertes
et du rendement des moteurs a courant alternatif alimentés par convertisseur.
• No additional components influencing output voltage or output current shall be installed between the comparable converter and the motor, except those required for the measuring instruments.
• Operation at 90 % speed and rated torque with constant rated flux (approx. 90 % of rated voltage) for both induction machines and synchronous machines,
NOTE The rated flux is defined by the rated voltage given on the name plate of the motor Therefore, a measurement at the 90 % speed and 100 % torque point with rated flux will be fully replicable for regulation authorities
• For motors with a rated speed up to 3 600 min, the switching frequency shall not be higher than 5 kHz.
• For motors with a rated speed above 3 600 min”1. the switching frequency shall not be higher than 10 kHz.
The conductor cross-sectional area of the motor cable should be selected such that the voltage drop is not significant at rated load. An example for a typical test setup can be found in
5.2.3 Testing with converters with rated voltages above I kV
For converters with voltage ratings above 1 kV a generally accepted comparable converter and cable length cannot be specified. Such motors, cables and specific converters can only be tested as a complete power drive system because the pulse patterns of frequency converters for higher output powers vary between manufacturers and differ greatly between no-load and rated load.
5.2.4 Testing with other converters
Motors that are operated with converters that produce a voltage with less harmonic content than in case of supply by the comparable converter, for example multi-level converters or converters with higher switching frequencies, will typically have lower losses compared with measurements made with the comparable converter at 4 kHz or 8 kHz switching frequency.IEC 60034-2-3 pdf free download.
All resources on this website are from the Internet. It is only for personal study and research. No one is allowed to use it for any commercial purpose. If you need, please buy the genuine standard. If there is any infringement of your copyright, please contact the webmaster in time, and I will correct it immediately.
- Maybe you like
- Latest Updates
- ISO 287-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 527-5-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 659-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 660-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 712-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 725-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 730-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 927-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 2041-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 3040-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 3506-2-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 3506-3-2009 pdf free download