- Hot search：
IEC 61850-7-4-2020 pdf free download
IEC 61850-7-4-2020 pdf free download.Communication networks and systems for power utility automation — Part 7-4: Basic communication structure — Compatible logical node classes and data object classes.
F.1 Statistical calculation basis
Here are some rules that have to be understood when implementing a calculation method.
• A statistical calculation transforms an “originals flow of data (indicated by ClcSrc) into ustatistical data with considered settings. These settings define the mathematical function
to apply, the condition for starting, the calculation interval duration and possible sliding, the rate of data refreshment.
• When a statistical calculation method is applied to a logical node, it is supposed to be applied independently to any ‘instMag’ value specified in the considered statistical LN (refer to Figure F.1).
• This also applies to complex CDC such as vectors CMV/DEL/WYE. If the statistical method also applies to angle per phase, then the sum of the 3 angles may be larger than
• The common data class of a statistical data, resulting from a statistical calculation, is exactly identical to the CDC of the original data it applies to (referenced by ClcSrc), then a calculation method does not change a vector into a scalar.
• The contents of a statistical LN can not include process related data objects which were not present in the original one.
• The CDC types are not allowed to add new process related attributes (fc=MX or fc=ST) except the range attribute. Other attributes, e.g. limit ranges, might be added.
• Vector time consistency supported by WYE, DEL common data class is not to be broken down but is extended to the full refreshment interval duration. Time consistency is then valid considering the refreshment interval duration (refer to Figure Fl).
• Statistical calculation may be chained. For example, a first LN can produce RMS value, then a second statistical LN can calculate an average of the considered RMS value on a certain period, then an other statistical LN can calculate the maximum of the calculated average since the last reset of this maximum value.
Example for a MAX calculation method:IEC 61850-7-4-2020 pdf free download.
All resources on this website are from the Internet. It is only for personal study and research. No one is allowed to use it for any commercial purpose. If you need, please buy the genuine standard. If there is any infringement of your copyright, please contact the webmaster in time, and I will correct it immediately.
- Maybe you like
- Latest Updates
- ISO 287-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 527-5-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 659-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 660-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 712-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 725-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 730-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 927-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 2041-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 3040-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 3506-2-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 3506-3-2009 pdf free download