- Hot search：
BS 11000-1-2010 pdf free download
BS 11000-1-2010 pdf free download.Collaborative business relationships – Part 1 :A framework specification.
This BS 11000-1 specifies requirements for the effective identification, development and management of collaborative business relationships between discrete organizations. It is applicable to organizations of all sizes from large multinational corporations to microlsmall businesses.
The application of this British Standard has to be tailored to the size of the organizations involved.
Application of and/or compliance with this British Standard can be on several different levels, for example:
• a single application (including operating unit, operating division, single project or programme, mergers and acquisitions);
• an individual relationship (including one-to-one relationships, alliance, partnership, joint venture);
• multiple identified relationships (including multiple partner alliances, consortia, joint ventures, networks, and end-to-end supply chains);
• full application companywide for all identified relationship types. The adoption of collaborative working complements and enhances the operation of existing business activities to provide an improved monitoring and ensuring that the concerns and needs of each partner are duly addressed. It is important to ensure that whilst one particular initiative might come to its useful end due to a variety of factors, others could emerge from successful collaboration. The implication of terminating an agreement might be appropriate but how this is presented and interpreted will influence the way each party proactively approaches engagement, disengagement and future relationships.
monitoring and ensuring that the concerns and needs of each partner are duly addressed. It is important to ensure that whilst one particular initiative might come to its useful end due to a variety of factors, others could emerge from successful collaboration. The implication of terminating an agreement might be appropriate but how this is presented and interpreted will influence the way each party proactively approaches engagement, disengagement and future relationships.
Relationship management plan
The relationship management plan (RMP) functions at two levels of the organization. As a corporate model, it signposts or incorporates the processes to be adopted in the case of collaborative programmes. The RMP could be a single document or a suite of documents that identifies how collaborative relationship management will be applied within each organization. It is important that documentation is proportional to the level of complexity concerned and is kept to the minimum required for effectiveness and efficiency.
The RMP can be used both as a baseline corporate process and adapted as necessary for individual strategic relationships or individual collaborative initiatives. The RMP should capture the links across existing operating practices or alternatively integrate the approaches within existing processes such as customer—relationship management, project management, contract management and supplier—relationship management.
The RMP should evolve over the lifetime of a relationship, providing a core record of the pre-contract development as background information to operating team members. It also establishes a working platform for relationship management through the life of the collaboration, ensuring that relationship management is effectively communicated at all levels and integrated into execution and delivery for all stakeholders.BS 11000-1-2010 pdf free download.
All resources on this website are from the Internet. It is only for personal study and research. No one is allowed to use it for any commercial purpose. If you need, please buy the genuine standard. If there is any infringement of your copyright, please contact the webmaster in time, and I will correct it immediately.
- Maybe you like
- Latest Updates
- ISO 287-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 527-5-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 659-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 660-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 712-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 725-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 730-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 927-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 2041-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 3040-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 3506-2-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 3506-3-2009 pdf free download