- Hot search：
BS 7958-2015 pdf free download
BS 7958-2015 pdf free download.Closed circuit television ( CCTV ) -Management and operation – Code of practice.
person designated and trained to ensure the required operation of the CCTV scheme and to meet any procedural instruction issued by the owner or manager
3.29 temporary systems
mobile and remote systems which are part of the main CCIV scheme
3.30 working copy
copy of recordings which is used for review
NOTE Also referred to as the slave copy”.
4 Principles and management of a CCTV scheme
The objectives of a CCTV scheme should have a clearly defined purpose or purposes in pursuit of a legitimate aim. The data held should be appropriate for those objectives and the owner should have reasonable cause to hold the data. The purpose or purposes should be clearly documented against which the ongoing use of the system and any images or other data can be assessed.
NOTE 1 Attention is drawn to Principle 1 of the Surveillance Camera Code of Practice 171 and Principle 2 of the Data Protection Act 1998 (11.
NOTE 2 Many CCTV schemes have developed ancillary public information outputs that do not relate directly to an individual. The extended use of such schemes is aimed at improving public information and confidence and does not compromise non-cf isclosure. The following are some examples:
• availability of car parking relayed to local radio or the internet.,
• traffic congestion reports, local radio, phone-in or answer service; and
• public awareness, crime watch (vulnerable areas monitored actively to allay public concern about safety and enable a swift response to incidents).
A CC1V scheme should capture, process, analyse and store images and data at a quality which is suitable for its defined purpose. The data or images should not be held for longer than necessary in accordance with the scheme’s objectives.
NOTE 1 For example, recording sound in a public place where a conversation might be private might not be appropriate.BS 7958-2015 pdf free download.
All resources on this website are from the Internet. It is only for personal study and research. No one is allowed to use it for any commercial purpose. If you need, please buy the genuine standard. If there is any infringement of your copyright, please contact the webmaster in time, and I will correct it immediately.
- Maybe you like
- Latest Updates
- ISO 287-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 527-5-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 659-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 660-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 712-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 725-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 730-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 927-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 2041-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 3040-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 3506-2-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 3506-3-2009 pdf free download