- Hot search：
BS 8495-2007 pdf free download
BS 8495-2007 pdf free download.Code of practice for digital CCTV recording systems for the purpose of image export to be used as evidence.
b) The facility should be provided for the export of images from selected eamera.s within user—defined time periods.
c) Simultaneous export and recording should be possible without affecting the performance of the system except on systems that require removal of the primary storage media for export purposes.
d) The export method of the DCRS should be appropriate to the capacity of the system and its expected use.
NOTE 1 If the e.port method is not app ropr Uc there is a risk that f the police require rid1t) ti’lftnt’e they iuujj iwt’tl to iy’n.ot ‘e the DCRS, for era mph’ if 1 tt’rahyfr of data is requsre(l ii i.s not practical to eiporl this via a C!) u’ritei
NOTE 2 A number of methods exist for eporting images in )ialive formalfr.ma a DCRS, fir era mph’:
a) images are copied to remoiable digital inertia such us a floppy disk, DAT IaJx’, flash card, CD-R or DVI).
b) the reinot ‘able ha rn disk, which holds 11w inuiges, is physically .rn,ovedrwn the DcRS.
c) isliages are e.portet1 via a pn1, such as USB, SCSI, SATA, Fi,y’I’Virr or ,wtuorking.
e) Documentation should be supplied to the user regarding both the retention period of the system and the approximate tunes to eXI)oIt each of 11w following.
1) Up to 15 minutes of recorded data iwr camera.
2) Up to 24 hours of recorded data per camera.
3) All of the data on the system.
1) The system should display an estimated time to complete the export of the requested data.
g) The software needed to replay the images should be included on the media used for export, otherwise viewing by authorized third parties can be hindered.
Ii) The system should not apply any format conversion or further compression to the exported images, as this can reduce the usefulness of the coflterit.
I) Any original metadata and/or authentication signatures should be exported with 11w images.BS 8495-2007 pdf free download.
All resources on this website are from the Internet. It is only for personal study and research. No one is allowed to use it for any commercial purpose. If you need, please buy the genuine standard. If there is any infringement of your copyright, please contact the webmaster in time, and I will correct it immediately.
- Maybe you like
- Latest Updates
- ISO 287-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 527-5-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 659-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 660-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 712-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 725-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 730-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 927-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 2041-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 3040-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 3506-2-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 3506-3-2009 pdf free download