- Hot search：
IEEE 1222-2019 pdf free download
IEEE 1222-2019 pdf free download.IEEE Standard for Testing and Performance for All-Dielectric Self-Supporting (ADSS) Fiber Optic Cable for Use on Electric Utility Power Lines.
When testing multimode fiber, it is acceptable to monitor only 1300 nm because it is the more sensitive wavelength.
rhen measuring with a power meter. a laser source with the appropriate wavelength is injected to an optical splitter. The splitter divides the source signal into at least two signals. During the test, the optical measuring system (source, splitter, and receiver) shall maintain a certain level of stability in accordance with the test. One of the split signals is sent directly to an optical power meter and serves as the reference signal. The other split signal is used to measure the test fibers. When individual fibers arc monitored, it is acceptable to use a switching system. During the tests, the readings from both optical power meters are monitored periodically in a suitable manner for future analysis. Any changes in the difference between the reference and test signals indicate a change in the attenuation in the test fiber. A net increase in attenuation means a loss in the optical signal. A net decrease in attenuation indicates a gain in the signal.
6.2.2 Fibers to be measured
For product qualification type testing, the number of fibers measured in a test shall be the greatest of 10% of the number of fibers in a cable or 10 fibers; however, the number of fibers to be tested is not required to exceed 30 Lmkss agreed upon between manufacturer and customer. For fiber counts less than 10, all fibers shall be tested.
The following criteria shall be applied when considering the placement of fibers to be tested:
a) (‘able type
I) Stranded tube designs: For single layer cables, a minimum of two active units should be positioned diametrically opposite each other, For two-layer cables, four units (two in each layer) should be positioned at 90° intervals within a cable. For multi-layer cables, similar reasoning for unit positioning may apply.
2) Ribbon designs: The active units should be located in the first, last, and middle positions. At a minimum, active fibers shall be positioned in the edge positions within these ribbons. For cables with multi-stacks, units should be selected from stacks diametrically opposite each other. Partially bonded ribbons should use the criteria in item al) for stranded tube designs.
b) Core units (i.e.. tubes) shall contain a full complement of fibers. however dummy fibers may be allowed. The working fibers shall be disbursed in the working units. IEEE 1222-2019 pdf free download.
All resources on this website are from the Internet. It is only for personal study and research. No one is allowed to use it for any commercial purpose. If you need, please buy the genuine standard. If there is any infringement of your copyright, please contact the webmaster in time, and I will correct it immediately.
- Maybe you like
- Latest Updates
- ISO 287-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 527-5-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 659-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 660-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 712-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 725-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 730-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 927-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 2041-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 3040-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 3506-2-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 3506-3-2009 pdf free download