- Hot search：
IEEE Std 1901.1.1-2020 pdf free download
IEEE Std 1901.1.1-2020 pdf free download.IEEE Standard Test Procedures for IEEE Std 1901.1TM for Medium Frequency (less than 15 MHz) Power Line Communications for Smart Grid Applications.
12.2 Interoperability testing procedure
This subclause outlines the steps for a product vendor (PV) member to complete the interoperability testing and the certification. For the interoperability testing. the PV may also be the SSV who is testing a product or development system. unless the reference is specifically to the silicon solution. The procedures for interoperability testing arc as follows:
a) The PV must be a certification program member in good standing. Interoperability testing is available to all certification program members.
b) The PV must execute or must verify it has executed the certification program certification marks and trademarks license agreement with the certification program administration.
1) The member sends a signed certification marks and trademark license agreement to the certification program administration
2) The certification program administration sends a counter signed copy of the certification marks and trademark license agreement and the corresponding usage guidelines to the member.
c) The PV sends a request for certification program interoperability testing to the certification program authorized test laboratory. The request must include:
1) Which standard and which test scenario within the standard are to be tested.
2) A completed product information from the PV.
3) A compliance test report showing that the SSV has passed the compliance tests, or a statement
indicating that the report is on file at the Authorized Test Laboratory.
d) Upon receiving the request for certification program interopcrability testing. the certification program authorized test laboratory, with the support of the certification program administration, will verify:
1) That the PV is a certification program member in good standing.
2) That the PV has executed the certification marks and trademarks license agreement of the certification program.
e) The certification program authorized test laboratory will then contact the PV to complete the test contract and schedule testing. Payment for the testing is the responsibility of the PV. Payment for cost of the testing is covered under the contract between the PV and certification program authorized test laboratory.
f) The PV sends units of the product or reference design to the certification program authorized test laboratory accompanied by any software required to control the product as required comply with the interoperability Test Plan as shown in 1) through 4). The two units will be retained by the certification program authorized test laboratory.
1) Prepare the test environment described in Clause S
2) Select a certain test scenario as illustrated in Clause 9
3) Process the required interoperability test cases required in the corresponding test scenario (detailed test procedure are illustrated in the Clause 8)
4) Summarize the compliance testing result into a report
g) The PV may also send a technical representative to the testing. The technical representative should understand the product or rcfircnce setup and control, and should be familiar with the certification program interoperability test’s bed, test equipment and test software tools.
h) The certification program authorized test laboratory will:IEEE Std 1901.1.1-2020 pdf free download.
All resources on this website are from the Internet. It is only for personal study and research. No one is allowed to use it for any commercial purpose. If you need, please buy the genuine standard. If there is any infringement of your copyright, please contact the webmaster in time, and I will correct it immediately.
- Maybe you like
- Latest Updates
- ISO 287-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 527-5-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 659-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 660-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 712-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 725-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 730-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 927-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 2041-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 3040-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 3506-2-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 3506-3-2009 pdf free download