- Hot search：
UL 62841-3-13-2018 pdf free download
UL 62841-3-13-2018 pdf free download.Electric Motor-Operated Hand-Held Tools, Transportable Tools And Lawn And Garden Machinery — Safety — Part 3-13: Particular Requirements for Transportable Drills.
22.214.171.124 Safety instructions for transportable drills Drill safety warnings
a) The drill must be secured. A drill that is not properly secured may move or tip over and may result in personal injury.
b) The workpiece must be clamped or secured to the workpiece support. Do not drill pieces that are too small to be clamped securely. Holding the workpiece by hand during operation may result in personal injury.
C) Do not wear gloves. Gloves may be entangled by the rotating parts or chips leading to personal injury. d) Keep your hands out of the drilling area while the tool is running. Contact with rotating parts or
chips may result in personal injury.
e) Make sure the accessory rotating before feeding into the workpiece. Otherwise the accessory may become jammed in the workpiece causing unexpected movement of the workpiece and personal injury.
I) When the accessory is jammed, stop applying downward pressure and switch off the tool. Investigate and take corrective actions to eliminate the cause of the jam. Jamming can cause unexpected movement of the workpiece and personal in,ury.
g) Avoid generating long chips by regularly interrupting downward pressure. Sharp metal chips may cause entanglement and personal injuries.
h) Never remove chips from the drilling area while the tool is running. To remove chips. move the accessory away from the workpiece. switch off the tool and wait for the accessory to stop moving. Use tools such as a brush or hook to remove chips. Contact with rotating parts or chips may result in personal injury.
i) Accessories with speed ratings must be rated at least equal to the maximum speed marked on the power tool. Accessories running (aster Than their rated speed can break and tiy apart.
8.14,2 b) Addition:
101) Information about which drill chucks may be used with the tool and instruction on how to fit it:
102) Instruction on how to change speed settings:
103) Instruction how to secure the workpiece. including additional supports for overhanging workpieces.UL 62841-3-13-2018 pdf free download.
All resources on this website are from the Internet. It is only for personal study and research. No one is allowed to use it for any commercial purpose. If you need, please buy the genuine standard. If there is any infringement of your copyright, please contact the webmaster in time, and I will correct it immediately.
- Maybe you like
- Latest Updates
- ISO 287-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 527-5-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 659-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 660-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 712-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 725-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 730-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 927-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 2041-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 3040-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 3506-2-2009 pdf free download
- ISO 3506-3-2009 pdf free download